Friday, May 6, 2011

Orale (Campbell): Small Chicken Nachos

Orale (formerly "Ricardo's") is a nifty little taqueria on Winchester Blvd in Campbell, housed in what I believe was formerly a purpose-built A&W drive-in.  A few years ago, I used to stop by Ricardo's for what I thought was the best shredded chicken burrito (no rice, please), anywhere.  So naturally, I wanted to see if they still served a mean shredded chicken.  So do they?  Well, the flavor is definitely different than before, but it's really good and has a great texture.  At this point in my search for my favorite nachos, these are my favorite.  The portion isn't exactly large, but the flavor and texture, along with the nice touch of black olives really makes it!
Rating: 4½ out of 5
Map to Location: http://mapq.st/rdKSa9

No comments:

Post a Comment