Thursday, May 19, 2011

Casa Lupe Restaurant (Campbell, CA): Nachos with Chicken

What do they serve in Lupe's house?  Tasty goodness, that's what!  I almost felt bad getting Nachos (technically an appetizer) at this Campbell sit-down Mexican restaurant, considering that they serve up some really unique stuff like catfish fajitas(!)  However, I didn't feel like I missed out.  This plate contained exactly 10 - count 'em - nachos.  Skimpy?  Perhaps, but each nacho was built with care, with its own layers of beans, shredded chicken, and cheese in just the right proportions.  All it took was a dab of guacamole, sour cream, some of their excellent salsa, and a bit of the shredded lettuce garnish on each one to turn this plate into 10 triangles of bliss.  And you know what?  Despite it being one of the more expensive plates of nachos I've ordered ($8.95), it seemed to be just the right amount of food and didn't leave me feeling like I over-ate (the usual ;-).  Great stuff!
Rating: 4 out of 5
Map to Location: http://mapq.st/jO4HOj

No comments:

Post a Comment